KI  CHANGES - Love Light Peace

The Group
time
warriors
ways
powered by

My Blog

Freedom - back on the road again

Wow feeling good.  Have had my 6 week check and have been told I can now drive again after my operation.  Wow Freedom! Back on the road again.  Next Saturday 6th September I will be at the Aromaware Mind Body and Spirit Event at The Garden.  I am so excited.  I will be giving readings with the help of spirit and giving a talk about "My Path to Spirituality", which I hope will help others going through similar stuff.  Looking forward to meeting old friends and meeting many new ones.  Hope to see you there.  Love Light Peace.

6 Comments to Freedom - back on the road again:

Comments RSS
Essay help in UK on 23 July 2018 08:54
I didn't generally comprehend what I was doing. I was following the direction of the individuals who had what I needed. That radiance in their eye. The assurance that life is great.
Reply to comment

assignment help on 19 August 2018 09:37
All the problems when you are face many problems of the time when your prime minister are not hearing your voice. At that time you must come on the roads then prime minister must hear your voice.
Reply to comment

writing reviews on 11 September 2018 05:25
Creator is simply just offer the page yet he neglect to share the information. I simply despise this sort of sharing in light of the fact that here is nothing for us which assist us with understanding the method for sharing. What thing we get from here it's only just to make your devotees yet this isn't right for you.
Reply to comment

Joseph on 29 October 2018 07:33
This post was very well written, and it also contains a lot of useful facts. I enjoyed your distinguished way of writing the post. Thanks, you have made it easy for me to understand. 3 part Medical Office Forms
Reply to comment

loans online on 26 December 2018 10:40
The reason for this behavior is the need to reduce the amount of monthly payments on the loan
Reply to comment

Custom Coursework Writing Service UK on 12 February 2019 07:04
Students Assignment Help provides the microeconomics assignment to help with their best UK Assignment Writers. Our professional assignment writers deliver students full knowledge and understanding of the subject.
Reply to comment