KI  CHANGES - Love Light Peace

warriors
ways
powered by

My Blog

A Roller Coaster Ride

9th July 2017 - A Roller Coaster Ride

Hello we are the Arcturians.  What a time you are all having.  It's a bit of a roller coaster ride at times.  One minute up and the next down.  Sometimes things work and sometimes they don't.  Sometimes your happy and sometimes your sad.  Sometimes you have pain and sometimes you feel healthy and fit.  Sometimes your brain works fine and sometimes you even forget your best friend's name.

So what is happening?  Well it is all down to the energies which are being sent to you and everyone on planet Gaia/Earth.  These energies are increasing in strength and are changing you bit by bit.

When you accept this, you go with the flow, but when you fight it and try to work in old ways then things do not work.  We tell you again and again to let go of the old, so that the new can come in.  Let go of the Third Dimension, so that you can move through the Fourth and into the Fifth Dimension.

There are some who would like to stay in the Third Dimension, for they like the way it works.  They like to keep the people acting like sheep following the shepherd.  They like to bully and browbeat.  They like to put people down.  Do you really want to stay in this Dimension?

If you want to grow and move on, then you are probably already in the Fourth Dimension where love and compassion starts to open up.  As you move through the Fourth you become more loving and compassionate and want to help others, especially those you know and love.

When you move to the Fifth Dimension you wish to help all others.  You realise that All is One, that you are all brothers and sisters on the planet and need to work together.   You realise that it is time to stand up and not be a sheep, not to follow the crowd.  Instead to follow your own instinct and beliefs, to find your own morals and to become a much better person.

So if you want to be in the Fifth Dimension or higher, remember to go with the flow.  Remember too to let go of the old ways, old thoughts, old habits, so that you can bring in the new for you.

Channelled by Pamela Goodall

14 Comments to A Roller Coaster Ride:

Comments RSS
Brinda Jack on 12 October 2017 16:36
It is very interesting to read :)

pay for essays on 22 November 2017 01:48
Hello Pamela. Thank you for writing this interesting blog. I have thoroughly read and it was beautifully written with well placed information. Having fathered 3 kids I know how much fun it is to take your kids out there and see them getting entertained. Thanks!

Assignment Help on 24 May 2018 06:55
I am glad to tell about this content that it is very nice and useful. thanks for sharing this informative post.

womens clinic near me on 01 June 2018 07:05
It’s an awesome article. I could find more contented matter in the post. It’s my pleasure to see the post .I feel so delightful while reading the article. It’s really informative. You can make the post much better if you add some more content in the article. Thanks for sharing the post. Keep sharing the updated posts.

Bo Zou Toronto on 07 June 2018 10:15
Feng shui, according to Bo Zou Toronto, is a worldview. It holds that everything has qi or positive energy, and everything that is qi also has the positive and negative forces of yin and yang.

dbfnb on 21 June 2018 17:53
Informative and essay company review interesting which we share with you so i think so it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the efforts. I am tiring the same best work from me in the future as well. I'll use this information to provide research paper help

Honey and Cinnamon on 16 August 2018 12:05
I have read your article, it is very informative and helpful for me.I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. Thanks for posting it..

Fenugreek on 16 August 2018 13:45
Thanks for your post. I’ve been thinking about writing a very comparable post over the last couple of weeks, I’ll probably keep it short and sweet and link to this instead if thats cool. Thanks.

Triticale on 16 August 2018 14:17
After reading your article I was amazed. I know that you explain it very well. And I hope that other readers will also experience how I feel after reading your article.

Mulberries on 16 August 2018 14:18
Gangaur Realtech is a professionally managed organisation specializing in real estate services where integrated services are provided by professionals to its clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying or investing in real estate.

Benefits of Breakfast on 16 August 2018 15:20
Thank you so much for ding the impressive job here, everyone will surely like your post.

Rice on 16 August 2018 17:04
Thanks a lot for one’s intriguing write-up. It’s actually exceptional. Searching ahead for this sort of revisions.

Black Radish on 16 August 2018 18:26
This is also a very good post which I really enjoyed reading. It is not every day that I have the possibility to see something like this..

Boost Blood Levels on 16 August 2018 18:40
I’ve read some good stuff here. Definitely worth bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how much effort you put to create such a great informative website.