KI  CHANGES - Love Light Peace

warriors
ways
powered by

My Blog

Love the lessons

30th July, 2018 - Merlia - Love the lessons

Hello this is Merlia, here I am again, come to see you, come to give you a message of love and joy.  A love that forgives, a love that is always there, a love from Creator God.  A love from the Divine Feminine, a love also from the Divine Masculine.

Love conquers all, as you know, love conquers fear and hate.  So love one another, this is the Prime Directive that all of you have ever received.  Love one another.  All is One, so all is One, all is part of the whole, every single one of you on planet Earth, those you like and those you don't like, they are all part of the One, they are all part of the Creator, so love one another.

You come to planet Earth to learn lessons.  You come to planet Earth to end cycles. You come to planet Earth to teach each other.  So for those that you don't like, are they there to teach you?  Yes of course they are.  They're teaching you something, think about what you are being taught.  Think about how you are being taught.  Think about the whys and the wherefores.  It's all part of learning.  The learning comes when you realise that you have been going round in a circle,  doing the same thing over and over and finally you find the answer, what you should do to overcome it.  And what is the answer, the answer always, always comes with love.  It comes from love.  Love is always the answer, remember this.

You're like young children growing and so we say to you learn the lessons, learn to love, learn to forgive, learn to leave behind the negative things, the not so good things.  Learn to leave it all behind and live in the now, in the instant, enjoy every second, every moment of your life, your existence on this planet.  For you came with a purpose, you came to better yourself.  You came, you volunteered, you came to show your light, to spread the peace but first you have to clear yourself of all negativity.

So do this and shine your Light.  Shine it bright for all to see.  Be the lighthouse in the darkness so that others can see your Light and be drawn to it and also want to be the Light.  This is your purpose.  This is your goal.  Be the Light, the Shining Light of God/Creator.

I am the Divine Feminine, Merlia.  Namaste.

Channeled in body through Pamela Goodall

12 Comments to Love the lessons:

Comments RSS
Academic writing on 04 August 2018 05:22
Your article is really worth reading. Loved each and every posts of you very much. In the journey of life, we are all searching for love, whether consciously or unconsciously. We all deep down desire to lose our sense of self in the embrace of a bigger whole — that is, to feel connected with others. Most of us, however, feel disconnected and alienated, and as a result experience immense psychological pain.

Paul Sloan on 08 August 2018 07:56
thanks

anonymous on 13 August 2018 12:50
awesome click

ukbestessays on 18 August 2018 14:29
It's a useful lesson for me. You should continue blogging here.

Take My Auditing Homework on 10 September 2018 07:00
I Appreciate This Work Amazing Post For Us I Like It.

Case Study Solution on 10 September 2018 11:02
Things Are Very Open And Intensely Clear Explanation Of Issues. Was Truly Information. Your Website Is Very Beneficial.

Write my Paper on 03 October 2018 10:37
A standout amongst the most imperative lessons we can gather from the ecological development is to 'think all around and act locally. The lessons I have completely learned, and wish to pass on to other people, is to know the persevering joy that the adoration for a garden gives.

Lewis rowlings on 10 October 2018 10:08
This is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for sharing this great article! That is very interesting Smile I love reading and I am always searching for informative information like this! http://www.ncrformsco.co.uk/flower-shop-forms-printing.html

ryanjackson on 05 November 2018 08:00
I really like this website. I found many interesting posts which are very interesting and informative. I read this post which you share about the love the lesson its very impressive. Keep it up and keep sharing. high quality of epdm rubber roofing is available

John Steve on 05 November 2018 11:34
It is very real and helpful story, you have shared in this website. I am really very thankful to you. Your post give me the great knowledge. Thanks for this. UK rubber sheet for sale

http://ukrubbersheet.co.uk/ on 05 November 2018 12:28
Loved to read your blog. I would like to suggest you that traffic show most people read blogs on every Friday to get powerful knowledge.

cable providers in my area on 07 December 2018 05:29
I totally agree with what you have said. If people start loving each other there will always be peace and happiness on earth. You should never hate people around you or be angry with them. Love is the greatest weapon that can be used.