KI  CHANGES - Love Light Peace
My Blog

Love and Separation

18th April 2020

Channelling from David, King David of the Bible - Love and Separation

Hello this is David.  I come to you tonight to speak of love and separation.  At the moment most people on your planet are feeling this separation due to the fact that you are having to isolate for the good of all. This is so you don't pass the virus willy nilly between you and make it worse.

During the Black Death, those who had money isolated themselves as much as they could.  This saved some at that time, but not all.  For those who had already contacted the Black Death took it with them.

Now you are being asked to keep separate, to not pass this deadly virus to others. You find this hard but know that it will not be forever, there will come a time when once more you can walk around your country and mix with others.

However, be patient, what would be the good of mixing with others too quickly.  The virus would be free to jump from person to person if this was so.  So be patient and stay separate as much as possible.  Remember that as well as taking practical steps, there are spiritual solutions too.

Create a Ball of Light around you for protection.  Make this ball of Christ Consciousness Golden Light and with sparkles of Archangel Michael's Blue of Protection.  Fill the ball with the Adamantine/Diamond Light of God/Creator.  In this way you will keep yourself in high vibration, so that low vibration cannot reach you. You are protected.

Do this for others who you love and put balls of protection around your houses.  Keep your energy high and know that this is good.

I am David, King David from your Bible and I love you all dearly.

Channelled by Pamela Goodall.

9 Comments to Love and Separation:

Comments RSS
Fobsupplier on 19 May 2020 09:04
Hey, David thats so interesting mate.
Reply to comment

Smith on 22 May 2020 10:00
Your blog is very wonderful. I really like it very much. I want more similar topics about this post to increase our knowledge. Thanks for sharing and keep sharing. Various sizes garage shelving
Reply to comment

Gurleen Kaur on 25 May 2020 15:44
I really appreciate your hard work and efforts for making the world reach down to such an informative platform, Good luck Thanks and Regards, Gurleen Kaur
Reply to comment

Wriet My Dissertation on 28 May 2020 06:19
I have not read the book of the Bible but have read the book of Alquran which is an Islamic book and revealed in 23 years. I appreciate your thinking about the Bible.
Reply to comment

Kelsey Andes on 28 May 2020 12:24
Self-isolation is hard. But this is for the good. I entertain myself by cooking. And recently I found an excellent site on which I read tips on caring for kitchen utensils and about the features of cooking products. If interested, click for more info.
Reply to comment

case study on employee motivation on 29 May 2020 10:42
Thanks for sharing such a nice piece of information to us. This is very knowledgeable for me. I am an assignment expert and I am offering Assignment Help to students of Australia and all over the world.
Reply to comment

iceganseals on 29 May 2020 15:45
YuYao IceGan Seals & Gaskets Factory is one of the leading gasket sheets suppliers in China. We produce tens of thousands of gasket sheet every year.
Reply to comment

best online assignment help on 01 June 2020 11:47
Reply to comment

KedaIntelligent on 01 June 2020 18:32
As concrete placing boom manufacturer, we have been leading the industry of placing boom in China. We manufacture, develop and sell our valued customers with high-quality machines for distributing the best concrete placing boom.
Reply to comment